AVX Corporation - AVX Corporation is a recognized leader in the global passive electronic component and interconnect products industry. Each year AVX Corporation accepts the challenge of helping Design Engineers create superior products for their customers utilizing AVX’s cutting edge research, design expertise and materials technology to improve performance and reduce total cost. Worldwide manufacturing capabilities in seventeen countries on four continents allows AVX to meet customers needs on a global basis. AVX serves a broad range of markets including: telecommunications, data processing, automotive, consumer, and medical sectors. A broad array of specialty and advanced product offerings including high power ceramic and low ESR tantalum capacitors, connectors, thick and thin film capacitors, filters, circuit protection products, RF microwave capacitors, KDP oscillators and resonators, varistors, ferrite cores and integrated passive components differentiate AVX as the passive component industry technology leader. AVX will continue to develop new products to meet the exacting demands of its leading edge customers worldwide.
● Category information
A ceramic capacitor is a fixed-value capacitor in which ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes. The composition of the ceramic material defines the electrical behavior and therefore applications. Ceramic capacitors are available at our website. We offers quality supplier,quality products,product documents.
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include
self introduction,Special requests,if any